MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 PROFESSIONAL PLUS
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10007
- Manufacturer No.: 79P-04749
- Duration: Permanently Valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: AE
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
The MS Office Suite 2013 Professional Plus is the most comprehensive software package available for this version of Office. In addition to current, powerful program versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote as well as Outlook - incl. Business Contact Manager - it also includes Publisher and Access as well as InfoPath, Lync and Office Web Apps. Thus, the Office edition 2013 Professional Plus brings along everything in terms of features and intuitively usable tools to more than cope with the business requirements of a modern company: From modern communication with multiple participants, even via video, to the creation of browser-compatible forms and the development of apps, to the classic Office programs for word processing, spreadsheets, as well as for vivid presentations and professionally designed publications.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus - buy as single user license
The MS Office 2013 Professional Plus is the most comprehensive software package available for this Office. In addition to current, powerful program versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook - including Business Contact Manager - it also includes Publisher and Access as well as InfoPath, Lync and Office Web Apps.
Thus, the Office 2013 Professional Plus has all the features and intuitive tools to more than just meet the business requirements of a modern company: From modern communication with multiple participants, including video, to the creation of browser-compatible forms and the development of apps, to the classic Office for word processing, spreadsheets, as well as for vivid presentations and professionally designed publications. In addition, the SharePoint 2013 and Lync 2013 applications, which are also integrated, enable users to share and communicate files and information directly in real time. Last but not least, many features are touch-optimized for use on tablets and smartphones.
A further argument for purchasing Professional Plus is also its compatibility with Windows 7, which means that this edition, including the programs it contains, can also be used on older computers without any problems. Office 2013 Professional Plus also offers the option of using Microsoft SkyDrive to store data and documents so that they can be shared and edited by several users in the cloud.
The MS Office 2103 Professional Plus - normally only available for volume license customers - is also available from Wiresoft as a purchase version for single users. With a single license, also self-employed persons and companies of smaller size benefit from the plus of programs which only this Office has to offer. The following overview presents the most important features and extensions of the different Office 2013 software programs.
All important innovations in Word for Office 2013
Word 2013 provides a much better overview - not only when editing text, but also when reading it. It also makes it even easier to collaborate and use PDF documents and Word documents created with an older version of the program.
General practical functions
- When Word 2013 starts, all recently used documents are displayed as a list in a column on the left-hand side.
- By clicking on the "Draft" (layout) tab, an overview of all format templates is available; these can also be adapted to personal requirements.
- In the Simple Markup editing view, corrections are indicated by a vertical line along the edge of the text.
- A PDF document can be opened immediately in Word 2013 with a right mouse click and is available for further use as a Word file including all contents such as text and graphics. This can then be saved again in PDF format.
- A text document created with an older version of Word can be opened in Word 2013 in compatibility mode. This allows you to edit it so that it can be used with the original version of Word after saving.
- When inserting graphics and the like, Word 2013 makes suggestions for layout options, which can then be adopted simply by clicking.
- The alignment wizard (Alignment Guide) makes it easier to arrange tables and graphics accurately in the text flow.
- The real-time layout provides an immediate live preview of the arrangement of graphics and text.
Better reading mode
- Word 2013 offers the ability to display documents in columns to make them easier to read. With the arrow symbols you can scroll through the documents like in a book.
- For a more neutral text display, all editing tools can be hidden except for some useful ones.
- Graphics and tables contained in a Word-Doc can be enlarged to fill the entire screen using object zoom - all you need to do is double-click on the respective text element.
- If several Word documents are edited at the same time, they can be displayed via tabs.
- In the case of large documents, all headings can be displayed in the left-hand area of the page; a click navigates the document to the relevant text passage.
The most important innovations in Excel 2013
Excel also includes several new tools in Office 2013 Professional Plus that allow you to analyze large amounts of data. The spreadsheet software now recognizes user-typical procedures when editing data and completes them automatically. Furthermore, the optimized PivotChart and PivotTable functions are available in Excel 2013.
- The flash preview function recognizes typical editing patterns and automatically completes further input - even for entire columns.
- The quick analysis allows you to format data in just a few clicks. When selecting a data set, a quick selection menu with known functions is opened and by mouse-over, formatting suggestions can be displayed and adopted by clicking on them.
- The quick selection for charts in Excel 2013 makes suggestions as to which chart type is best suited to visualize a selected data set.
- Options when filtering data in Excel tables also show the filter used for the data sections, so that it is always clear which data is displayed.
The most important new features in PowerPoint 2013
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Professional Plus has extended the design possibilities of presentations with a number of new designs and animations. The most striking feature is the widescreen design. The new PowerPoint also includes a practical speaker's view and supports media formats such as MP4 and MOV, high-resolution content and codecs.
- For even more space, the wide 16:9 film format is now available as standard.
- Two PowerPoint files can now be merged into one document, including all editing.
- Comments can also be displayed in a presentation, including the persons concerned plus their contacts.
- PowerPoint presentations can now also be published as videos and posted directly to social media channels.
The most important new features in Outlook 2013
Outlook 2013 presents itself with a much clearer desktop interface. By moving the navigation bar for e-mails, contacts and calendar to the bottom of the screen, more space is created for other content.
- Social networks such as Facebook or Xing are now integrated so that users can directly follow the activities of partners and friends.
- The contact details of social networks can be transferred to the Outlook contact list.
- Skype in Outlook 2013 makes it possible to make calls via the Internet.
- Exchange ActiveSync in Outlook now eliminates the need to use Exchange Server to synchronize contacts and calendars.
- The new Peeks function displays important information in Calendar, People or Tasks immediately in one window.
The most important innovations in Access 2013
Access is an exclusive component of the MS Office 2103 Professional Plus. The database software combines the Jet Engine relational database management system with powerful tools in an integrated development environment to create all the typical database applications required in a company. Access 2013 offers the following tools and features, among others:
- Custom creation of Access-Web apps is the most important new feature of the database software. It allows users to create apps even without programming skills: All they have to do is select the appropriate data type and Access automatically creates a complete database structure - including a user-friendly interface.
- The app contains commands to add and edit data, as well as navigation and basic functions.
- Access-Web applications can be used immediately as SharePoint app in a web browser and shared with others.
- Users also gain insight into how the apps are used.
- The integrated table templates allow the tracing of information generated with such an Access app.
- By connecting Access to Microsoft SQL Server and the Microsoft Azure SQL database, it also ensures greater reliability, security and scalability of data, both locally and in the cloud.
The most important new features in Publisher 2013
The program for creating professionally designed publications is also an exclusive part of the MS Office 2103 Professional Plus. Publisher offers users extensive design options for all types of catalogues, cards, flyers, newsletters etc., which can be saved ready for printing.
- Publisher 2013 includes the option to centrally search for images on the computer, in the ClipArt catalogue on Office.com or on the Internet and insert them into a document.
- If several image files are selected simultaneously during design, Publisher 2013 displays them clearly in a column in the design.
- Images can be dragged and dropped onto a page in the design area and exchanged in the same way.
- To use an image as a background, there are various design options available: "Fill" expands the image so that it takes up the entire background, "Side by side" fills the background with tiles.
- Effects such as shadows, reflections, lighting effects and bevels are also available for texts.
The most important new features in Lync 2013
Lync is an indispensable communication tool for efficient joint work on projects. With just one click, video conferences can be held or IP telephony used. Some of the most important new features are:
- The Lync Mobile App - with touch functions it is now also optimized for smartphones - for Windows Phone as well as for iPhone or Android.
- Lync Server 2013 has new instant messaging and presence features.
- In conjunction with Exchange 2013, users can manage and synchronize contacts in Outlook 2013, Outlook Web App, and Lync 2013.
Key new features in InfoPath 2013
InfoPath 2013 makes it easy to create meaningful code-based forms for SharePoint Server 2013, and when used in conjunction with InfoPath Forms Services, the tool also provides many features for developers. Some of the new features include the following:
- New options for writing and editing code
- Optimized SharePoint list forms
- Create standards-compliant browser forms
- Hosting of forms on portal pages using InfoPath Web Parts
- Publishing InfoPath form templates as sandbox solutions
- InfoPath 2013 also offers extensive support for controls and functions in browser forms, such as bullets, numbered and simple lists, multi-select list boxes, and combo boxes.
The most important new features in SharePoint 2013
SharePoint Server 2013 makes it even easier to host forms on Web pages in conjunction with InfoPath Web Parts without writing code. SharePoint 2013 makes it easier to share data and information.
- With the cloud app model, apps can be created that extend the functionality of SharePoint sites, including remote Web applications.
- Development tools like Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer have been optimized.
- Windows Phone 7 applications can be combined with local SharePoint services.
- It is also possible to use remote SharePoint services in the cloud via SharePoint Online, for example to extend the functionality of local PCs.
- New features like geolocation can be integrated into mobile applications.
OneNote 2013: Important new features
OneNote, the program for effortlessly creating and using notes, is even more practical with the new Touch App. Tablet users can capture their ideas without using a mouse or keyboard and instantly insert them into an Office. OneNote recognizes handwriting and converts it to printed text.
- New formatting options improve the table function to organize all content even more clearly.
- Profile data of other users are also available in OneNote, so that own notes about them can be shared with employees.
- Documents or web pages can be easily inserted into the notebook using the "Send to OneNote" function.
System requirements for Microsoft Office 2013 in Professional Plus Edition
The Office 2013 Professional Plus is available for download in two versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. As a result, individual hardware requirements - such as those for memory - may differ. The following minimum requirements apply:
- Operating systems: min. Windows 7 to Windows 10, min. Windows Server 2008 to 2012 R2
- Processor: min. 1 GHz
- RAM: min. 1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: min. 3 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1,024 x 576, min. graphics card with Direct X10 acceleration
Buy MS Office 2013 Professional Plus as single user license from Wiresoft
Normally only available for volume license customers, you will find the Professional Plus of the Office 2013 version in the Wiresoft Software Shop also as single user license - with the following programs:
- Word 2013 - Create documents professionally and read them with focus
- Excel 2013 - analyze extensive data with powerful tools
- PowerPoint 2013 - create interesting and informative presentations
- Outlook 2013 - professionally manage e-mails, contacts and all tasks
- OneNote 2013 - Capture notes spontaneously and use them immediately in applications
- Publisher 2013 - effortlessly create attractive publications with images and graphics
- Access 2013 - Design and manage databases according to individual requirements and create apps for them
- Lync 2013 - Use Skype for Business for internal and external communication
- InfoPath 2013 - Create electronic forms in a snap
- SharePoint 2013 - combine Windows Phone 7 applications with SharePoint services etc.
When you purchase the Professional Plus of Office 2013 from Wiresoft, you benefit from all these advantages in addition to the option of purchasing it as used software in the form of a single-user license - and at a fabulously low price:
- The Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus can be purchased from Wiresoft as single user software.
- This software license was part of a larger volume license of a company, that's why Wiresoft makes it so affordable!
- With the sale to Wiresoft the Office - if ever used - was uninstalled on a previous computer, so that it is 100% free.
- Each Microsoft Used Software license is checked by Wiresoft for its perfect usability before sale.
- The purchase of software licenses in the Wiresoft Shop includes an original Microsoft product, in compliance with the legal requirements of the EU: neither Wiresoft nor you yourself are in a legal grey area.
- Wiresoft, as a serious software dealer, does not offer test versions of Microsoft software for purchase, which are either valid for a limited period of time or have limited functionality.
If you have any further questions regarding your license purchase of Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus or any other Microsoft Office, please contact us via email, phone or here in the chat.