MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10046
- Manufacturer No.: KV3-00260
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: AE
Are you a business customer or do you have legal questions?
I am here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
Windows 10 offers users the maximum in performance and was designed especially for larger companies - at instead of the volume license also available individually at a low price! 10 is the operating system of this version, which contains the largest amount of functions of all editions - many of them are exclusively included here, among others an extensive App- as well as the access to the Long Term Servicing Branch, a special form of updating , where only security updates are installed, but no functions. Enterprise Wiresoft Windows Enterprise MicrosoftManagement Microsoft Windows
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Windows 10 Enterprise - the Microsoft operating system for businesses
Windows 10 Enterprise offers users the maximum performance and was especially designed for larger companies - available at Wiresoft instead of the volume license at a low price!
Windows 10 Enterprise is the operating system of this Microsoft version, which contains the largest range of functions of all editions - many of them are exclusively included only here, among other things an extensive app management as well as the access to the Microsoft Long Term Servicing Branch, a special form of updating Windows, where only security updates are installed, but no functions.
Windows 10 Enterprise features the familiar user-friendly interface with the typical Microsoft tile look, which can be customized according to personal preferences. The Enterprise Edition also has the advantage for buyers that this operating system can also be used on older hardware systems, which is an important feature for many users and a decisive factor in their purchase decision. In the Wiresoft online shop you can get Windows 10 Enterprise as single version, other Windows 10 editions and many other Microsoft programs. The following overview presents a general overview and especially the special features of Windows 10 Enterprise.
Special, exclusive features of Windows 10 Enterprise
In comparison also to editions like Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise offers a wealth of features and tools that add significant value for medium and especially large enterprises, both in terms of endpoint and data security, as well as the ability for administrators to enforce group policies and manage user accounts. All the specific details about Windows 10 Enterprise below:
- DirectAccess: With DirectAccess, remote users can use the connectivity of network resources even without a VPN connection, because the remote client computers remain connected to the corporate network via an encrypted connection. IT administrators can also use DirectAccess to manage all client computers. Mobile users in particular work best with DirectAccess even in a multi-site environment. After configuration, their notebooks automatically connect to the corporate network via the Internet. DirectAccess can also be used to easily manage group policies.
- Windows To Go Creator:Windows To Go installs Windows 10 Enterprise on a USB stick or USB hard drive so that users always have the operating system with them and can use it on a foreign device. All data remains stored on the data carrier.
- AppLocker: With AppLocker, rules can be defined which apps can be run on a Windows 10 Enterprise computer. Whitelisting of trusted applications is also possible.
- BranchCache : Companies that use a Wide Area Network (WAN) can use BranchCache to optimize its bandwidth; in addition to the low implementation effort, the feature also improves speed.
- Universal Write Filter - UWF: With this filter, data is no longer stored permanently on the system, but is swapped out to the main memory, where it is available until reboot. This virtual overlay is then deleted - even, for example, when a guest user logs off.
- Credential Guard: This security tool secures logon data with the virtualization technology "Virtualization Based Security", whereby data is stored isolated from the rest of the operating system and is therefore much better protected.
- Device Guard: This enables administrators to configure workstations to run only defined applications - ideal for kiosk computer setup. By creating a whitelist, only applications that comply with the Code Integrity Policy can be started, so that even previously unknown malware cannot be activated.
- Windows 10 Long Term Servicing Branch - LTSB: This exclusive Windows 10 Enterprise feature increases the performance of a computer because, unlike other editions of Windows 10, updates are not performed continuously, but only at longer intervals. LTSB is also known as Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC). Users are only offered updates and functions published in this period every 2-3 years or so, and can either install them or reject them.
- Desktop Analytics: This cloud-based service is integrated into Microsoft Configuration Manager and provides information on useful or useful updates for the respective Windows. Among other things, it also creates an inventory of the apps running in an enterprise and provides information on their compatibility with the latest Windows 10 feature updates.
Further business functions etc. of Windows 10 Enterprise
In addition to these exclusive features, only Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro include the following features:
Extensive usage options
Windows 10 extends the application possibilities for users with a number of functions, such as
- Remote Desktop App: With the Remote Desktop App, users can use a different, locally remote terminal device as if they were sitting in front of their own PC or tablet: Via an RDS gateway connection, its desktop interface is displayed and can be used including all programs.
- Kiosk mode: Kiosk mode allows different users to use a Windows 10 PC without having access to other critical data or certain features of the main user. This allows you to set up a separate kiosk user account for each authorized person, which only provides the logged-in user with the defined data and functions.
- Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer (EMIE): The Enterprise Mode significantly reduces compatibility problems with older web apps so that they can be run on Windows 10; in addition, the Enterprise Mode Site List Manager offers various options when rendering web pages.
- Hyper-V Client: Windows 10 Enterprise includes Hyper-V technology to run multiple operating systems in a dedicated virtual machine (VM). The available memory space can thus be better utilized and, thanks to dynamic memory management, several VMs can also be operated in parallel without any problems.
Extended management options
Windows 10 gives administrators optimized options for managing users and their PCs:
- Group policies are set locally via the gpedit.msc editor and managed according to specific guidelines: The installation of updates can thus be controlled according to defined rules, e.g. with compliance deadlines that determine when a particular update must be installed at the latest, but also storage optimization can be configured centrally via Storage Sense to delete unnecessary files.
- Domain Join: Domain Join simplifies the management of PCs and user accounts by assigning them to a domain in Active Directory. Offline Domain Join enables administrators to add a computer to a domain offline - an advantage for users who work mobile and without a network connection via domain controller.
- Windows Business Store: By accessing the Windows Business Store and using the Azure Active Directory, the software products available there can be purchased and implemented centrally for all end devices in a network.
Windows 10 has also improved data and user security to support even freer working:
- BitLocker: This feature especially secures mobile devices such as tablets and laptops in case they are stolen or lost. Sensitive or personal data on these devices is securely encrypted with BitLocker so that it cannot be misused. BitLocker To Go can also be used to encrypt USB sticks or external hard drives.
- Windows Defender System Guard: WDSG is a special layer of protection that protects the Windows 10 operating system from attacks at startup when the usual anti-virus programs are not yet activated.
- Enterprise Data Protection (EDP): This feature of Windows 10 allows the targeted protection of business data, e.g. on a laptop via the Active Directory rights management, which is also active when the data is moved to another location or sent as an attachment. EDP also prevents the installation of insecure apps.
- Intelligent Security Graph: ISG analyzes the security measures existing in a company network and suggests useful improvements in case of deficiencies.
Other features and functions of Windows 10
The following tools are also included in the Windows 10 operating systems or are improvements to existing features - for an even better and more secure Windows
- Windows Hello: The secure alternative to passwords - log on with fingerprints or face recognition, locally or to a web account
- Snap Assist: The tool ideally divides the available display area between active windows - up to four windows can be displayed simultaneously with Corner Snap.
- Cortana: The Cortana language assistant is activated by default in Windows 10, but it can also be deactivated, e.g. in order not to drain the battery or for data protection reasons.
- Continuum: This allows you to continue working or playing seamlessly from your local computer to another device while the system is running. On tablets and smartphones, all functions are available via the virtual keyboard, and the desktop display is automatically adapted to the respective format.
- Windows Information Protection: Protection against data leaks without any restrictions for users. WIP not only protects data, but also apps via Encrypting File System - EFS - against theft and manipulation.
Hardware requirements for Windows 10 Enterprise
For Windows 10 Enterprise to run smoothly on a PC or laptop with the greater range of features built in, the hardware must meet certain minimum requirements. Windows 10 Enterprise is available in a 32-bit and 64-bit version, but if possible - especially on a newer computer - the 64-bit version should be installed so that all programs and apps can be used. A computer must meet the following technical requirements to install Windows 10 Enterprise:
- Processor or SoC (System-on-a-Chip - for Smartphones): 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for 64-bit operating system
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit operating system
- Graphic: Display 800 x 600, DirectX 9, with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Cortana speech recognition: Hi-Fi microphone array
- TPM (v1.2) chip for virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V and Second Level Address Translation)
BuyWindows 10 Enterprise cheap at Wiresoft in our online shop
Windows 10 Enterprise is normally only offered by Microsoft as a volume license. In the Wiresoft online shop, on the other hand, you can also buy the Windows 10 Enterprise operating system as a single license - and this at a particularly favorable price as used software - with an identical scope of features.
This license of the Windows 10 Enterprise Edition is part of a previous volume license purchased by an organization. As a result of its resale, it was dissolved and converted into individual licenses, which are then considered used software. However, the splitting or marking as Used Software does not restrict the functionality of this Windows 10 Enterprise operating system software.
Buying software from Wiresoft is always safe for you! This Windows 10 Enterprise operating system, available in the Wiresoft shop, not only offers a particularly favourable price, but also security when buying: by immediately downloading a version identical to the original Microsoft product. The activation of your Windows 10 Enterprise license is done by the included valid volume license key.
Your purchase of Windows 10 Enterprise as used software in the Wiresoft software shop does not pose a legal problem, because the trade with such used software is clearly permitted by law, which is also confirmed by numerous legally binding and publicly available judgements.
Used software offers our customers an inexpensive alternative to use the Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. You too can profit from our inexpensive software offer!
In the Wiresoft software shop you can download not only the Windows 10 Enterprise Edition but also other versions of Windows operating systems as well as other Microsoft programs as low-priced purchase version. If you have questions about Windows 10 Enterprise or other Microsoft software, please use our competent advice in the chat or by e-mail or phone.