MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2019 ENTERPRISE 2-CORE
Ready for immediate dispatch, delivery time 24h
- item number: SW10153
- Manufacturer No.: 7JQ-01607
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: AE
Are you a business customer or do you have legal questions?
I am here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Minimum licensing||4 Core Pro Server|
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
The edition SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core is currently the most comprehensive and up-to-date version of the proven relational data platform from Microsoft; it provides all the latest database, reporting and analysis functions that are necessarily used on a regular basis in a modern company that requires a powerful Relational Database Management System (RDMS), especially in enterprise resource planning systems, ERP software and CRM systems.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core
The SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core edition is currently the most comprehensive and up-to-date version of Microsoft's proven relational data platform; it provides all the latest database, reporting and analysis functions that are necessarily used on a regular basis in a modern company that requires a powerful Relational Database Management System (RDMS), especially in enterprise resource planning systems, ERP software and CRM systems.
The SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core edition, in addition to the AlwaysOn high availability solution, Big Data Cluster as well as Service Broker, offers not only comprehensive security and protection of data, but also its integrity - while providing comprehensive communication interfaces and maximum scalability.
Only core-based licensing is available for the SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Edition, as this is designed in particular for medium-sized companies and especially large companies or organizations with correspondingly higher server capacities.
At Wiresoft you can find the SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core Edition at a much lower price, as fully functional used software - with all the advantages in terms of performance and security. Further information on the features of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core as well as the licensing conditions, which also apply to used Microsoft software, can be found below.
What's new in SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core?
The SQL Server 2019 version is not only an improvement of the functions and features contained in the previous version, but has been supplemented by many innovative functions - here, in particular, the Enterprise 2-Core edition provides the maximum in performance and scalability. In addition to the important areas of compliance and security, this primarily concerns the continuous execution of business-critical processes as well as many new analysis functions to process and evaluate even large volumes of data, as is often the case in Big Data Management in particular, so that they are available for many applications.
In SQL Server 2019 Edition Enterprise 2-Core, these include high reliability and availability through the execution of queries in record time, and the protection of data through the enhanced security features. Here, managed self-service data exploration along with interactive visualization of relevant data, among others, help increase the efficiency of data retrieval and processing - complemented by various intelligent cloud solutions.
With SQL Server 2019 Edition Enterprise 2-Core, in addition to processing structured data sets, it is also possible to process unstructured data sets; this is facilitated for the first time by the integration of Java, in addition to the use of interfaces to compatible databases such as Oracle.
The innovative features of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core in detail
Among the particularly noteworthy features of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core for comprehensive data processing is, in addition to the clustering of data, also the monitoring for their systematic recording during logging and measurements, as well as the intelligent processing of search queries.
Particular mention should be made here of Intelligent Query Processing (IQP), a feature that effectively accelerates the processing of queries, especially for larger data volumes. The speed of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core has also been increased in many other database operations and additional functions have been added. Key new features in the Microsoft SLQ Server 2019 release include:
Data virtualization with Big Data Cluster
The new Big Data Cluster feature for SQL Server 2019 Enterprise uses AI technologies to analyze, virtually in real time, large collections of data that are common in larger companies. Big Data Cluster also provides all the tools needed to train machine learning models. Big Data Cluster (BDC) is a Linux-based container cluster consisting of SQL Server and Apache Spark and is deployed in Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Services. Also deployed here were Python and R apps
PolyBase, the feature already known from SQL Server 2016 pre-release for processing Transact-SQL queries from external data sources, has also been extended to access Oracle, MongoD and Terradata.
AlwaysOn in SQL Server 2019 Enterprise
AlwaysOn, the high availability solution introduced in previous versions of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Edition, is based on the Windows Cluster Service with up to five nodes
five nodes, providing enhanced high availability without the need for shared storage as with the failover cluster. AlwaysOn offers the option of maintaining multiple secondary databases, which can run redundantly across multiple data centers.
Service Broker for developers
Service Broker is a framework for the development of highly scalable applications with asynchronous communication based on SQL Server. Service Broker is scalable and designed as a framework - it can therefore be used, for example, to send messages within a database or from one database to another. Applications developed on top of Service Broker can also be scaled across instances after the fact.
Availability of Java in SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core
In the SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core edition, Java code can also be used for the database management system for the first time by integrating Java Runtime. This means that compiled Java code can now be executed directly on SQL Server without having to migrate it first. Based on the SQL Server Language Extensions, the integration of further programming languages is also possible.
Secure Enclaves for secure data encryption
With Secure Enclaves, SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core extends the options already provided by Always Encrypted for encrypting data from the client to the DBMS. Data encrypted in this way can then not be viewed even by database administrators with their extended privileges.
Performance improvements in SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Edition
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 also includes many performance improvements in Enterprise Edition, including:
- Intelligent Query Processing optimizes the processing of queries, especially of large data sets
- Intelligent Performance increases the execution speed of database operations
- Database Snapshot creates a snapshot of the database that can be used to document its health as part of an evaluation or report
- Last Query Plan Statistics provides an up-to-date view of the last query execution plans
- Lightweight Query Profiling Infrastructure has been improved and is now enabled by default in SQL Server Management Studio
- Accelerated Database Recovery speeds up database recovery after restart or transaction rollback
Other SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core technical details include
In terms of scalability and performance of certain features, as well as high availability, the following are some of the specifications that apply to SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core edition:
General features of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise edition:
- Maximum database size: 524 PB
- Big Data Cluster built with Apache Spark and HDFS
- Data virtualization with PolyBase (incl. Oracle, Teradata, MongoDB)
- Unified AI Platform for training operationalizable models with SQL Server ML Service
- Machine Learning integration through connectivity with open source Python and -R, with full parallelism of R and Python analytics and the ability to run on GPUs
- Adaptive query processing
Scalability of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise
For the following features and specifications, the maximum of the operating system per instance or memory is available in the SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core edition, respectively:
- SQL Server database engine compute capacity used by a single instance
- Analysis Services or Reporting Services compute capacity used by a single instance
- Memory per instance of SQL Server database engine for the buffer pool
- Columnstore segment cache per instance of SQL Server database engine
- Memory optimized data size per database in SQL Server database engine
- Memory per instance of Analysis Services
- Memory per instance of Reporting Services
- Maximum relational database size: 524PB
Scalability and performance of the Relational Database Management System
Among others for:
- Grouped or ungrouped columnstore indexes
- In-Memory Database: for in-memory OLTP, memory-optimized tempdb metadata, and persistent memory support
- Stretch Database
- Partitioning of tables and indices
- Intelligent Database: including automatic optimization, batch mode for rowstore, row and batch mode memory allocation feedback, delayed compilation of table variables, and inlining for custom scalar functions
Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) High Availability:
Among other features:
- Server Core support
- Database mirroring
- Backup compression and database snapshots
- Always On failover cluster instances and Always On availability groups,
- Basic availability groups
- Online page and online file recovery
- Optimized recovery of databases as well as resumable rebuild of online indexes
- Adding storage while the system is running
- Failover server for disaster recovery, high availability, and disaster recovery in Azure
SQL Server 2019 Enterprise licensing by cores
The SQL Server 2019 Enterprise edition is also exclusively subject to the core licensing introduced by Microsoft with the 2016 Server release. The otherwise available licensing per server/CAL is therefore generally not available here. Compared to older versions, where it was irrelevant how many cores a processor contained, a different licensing metric applies for core licensing: Now the number of cores is decisive for determining the license requirement. The per-core licensing model also applies to hybrid use and cloud deployments for provisioning. In cloud-compliant licensing, one core license applies to two cores at a time (versus previously, where one license was required per processor).
The total license requirement is based on the maximum number of cores per processor. All physical cores of a server require their own core license. The minimum number of licenses per server is eight, whereby Microsoft has specified the following conditions:
- At least 8 core licenses are required for each processor
- At least 16 core licenses are required for each server
Core licenses for SQL Server 2019 Enterprise are always available in packs of 2.
To deploy SQL Server 2019 Enterprise in an environment, the following hardware and software requirements must be met:
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, 2012 R2
- Hard drive: at least 6 GB of available hard drive space - depending on the SQL Server components installed
- Graphics: Super VGA graphics card with a minimum resolution of 800x600 pixels
- Memory minimum: 4 GB
- Processor type x64 processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Processor speed: 1.4 GHz - recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
All info about Wiresoft used software for Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core
Used software for SQL Server 2019 Enterprise is no different from a new server license in terms of usability - nor can software wear out. This is characterized by the following features:
Origin of the used SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core license
The used SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core license software available at Wiresoft comes from a company that first purchased it and later sold it to Wiresoft. By reselling it, this is then marked as used software, but it can be used like a new license.
Buyer assurance for used SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core licenses
SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core as Wiresoft used software offers customers the same benefits as buying new server software: with buyer safety through the instant download after completed purchase and immediate license activation with the included valid license key.
Is the purchase and use of used SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core software legal?
As a Wiresoft customer, you can trust that not only the purchase, but also the actual use of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core as a used software user does not violate any laws: The software offered in the Wiresoft Shop comes from a company's previous license inventory. The valid jurisdiction allows not only the trade of Microsoft used software, but also its actual use; these facts have been repeatedly confirmed by several court rulings.
Your Wiresoft advantages with used SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core software
Used software from Wiresoft offers you the advantage of being able to update your software inventories at low cost and thus always be up-to-date, and much more cheaply than by purchasing new hardware. The used software from Wiresoft is characterized by the complete proof of all buyers and thus offers audit security!
Not only the SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 2-Core edition can be found at a reasonable price at Wiresoft, but also other SQL Server 2019 editions including client access licenses for the CAL-based licensing option, as well as older versions of Microsoft SQL Server; Wiresoft's used software offer also includes other Microsoft programs - with all the advantages mentioned. If you have any questions regarding your core licensing of SQL Server 2019 Enterprise or any other edition, please feel free to use our expert advice via chat, email or phone.