MICROSOFT WORD 2013
Prices incl. VAT
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10121
- Manufacturer No.: 021-10257
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
MS Word 2013 - versatile options for simple word processing, also as a stand-alone program
Microsoft Word 2013 provides users with a comprehensively revised version of the classic word processing software - for the professional creation of documents in the office as well as at school, at university or in private life. The wide range of functions of Microsoft Word 2013 made it easy for both experienced users and beginners to write clearly structured continuous texts, letters, but also other types of written documents without previous knowledge in no time at all.
An extensive portfolio of practical features, supports users in text creation, such as automatic spell checking or formatting tools, including many templates. The intuitive and user-friendly interface of Microsoft Word 2013 is also extremely user-friendly and makes its immediate use particularly easy. Thanks to its compatibility with Windows 7, MS Word 2013 can also be used on many older PS.
In addition to the tools familiar from earlier Word versions, which have been optimized, Word 2103 offers a particularly clear arrangement of all available text options in the revised ribbon. Supplemented by many new functions and features, which among other things improve the readability and also support the joint work on texts in the cloud, the software also offers the use on tablets and smartphones via touch-optimized operation.
Word 2103 is available from Wiresoft - particularly practical - as a single program for single users. With it you receive Word with the same functional range as the program included in the Office Suite 2013. Below you will find an overview of the most important features and extensions.
Discover all important new features in Word 2013 with just a few clicks
If you simply want to find out about all the important new features in Word 2013, you will find them immediately when you open the program. By clicking F1, the Word help system opens, where users will find the help topic "Innovations in Word 2013" under "First Steps" with a summary of the most important new features in Word 2013. These include
- When Word is started, a list of all documents last used is displayed in the left-hand column. If a document is not listed there, the list can be extended by clicking on "Open more documents".
- The new Design tab (Layout) contains all the designs and styles integrated in Word 2013, including the corresponding commands for adapting the available designs to personal requirements.
- "Welcome back": Word remembers in a document the place where a user last worked. By clicking on the welcome message it is immediately displayed.
- A new "Simple Markup" editing view highlights corrections with a subtle simple line around the edge. Clicking this line toggles between the Simple Markup view and the display of all markups.
- The headings formatted using an integrated formatting template can be displayed either expanded or reduced: By clicking on the arrow to the left, the corresponding text is then shown or hidden.
- PDF documents can be opened directly in Word 2013 and converted into editable Word files. After editing, these can be saved again in PDF format.
- When you open a document that was created with an older version of Word, Word 2013 displays it in compatibility mode. This makes it possible to edit the document without the new Word functions, so that it can be edited again with the older version of Word.
In addition, there are many other functions for integrating images and graphics, concentrated reading, online collaboration and use on touch devices:
Real-time layout in Word 2013
Inserting and placing images and graphics in a Word document will be even easier and clearer in the 2013 version with the various layout functions:
- Layout options are displayed in the form of an icon as soon as an image or similar is inserted in a document and can be opened by clicking on it. Various settings are now available to precisely adjust the display of the image and the text flow.
- For this purpose, the Live Layout offers a real-time preview that immediately displays the result of the selected settings, which can then be undone immediately if desired.
- The new alignment lines of the alignment wizard (Alignment Guides) make it easier to arrange and move photos or diagrams in the text.
- For editing diagrams Word also provides several buttons directly next to the selected diagram.
New read mode in Word 2013
With the new reading mode, Word offers a better reading experience in many respects, which provides a much better overview:
- Documents are displayed on the screen in columns that are easier to read. Depending on the selected page width and zoom factor, the text is displayed in one or two columns. You can also scroll through the text using the icons Arrow left or Arrow right.
- Word also displays several documents in tabs as tabs.
- The headings are displayed on the left side of the page as a navigation aid. There you can jump directly to the desired page by clicking on the corresponding heading. This sidebar can also display the page preview. To do this, simply click on "Pages".
- Almost all editing tools can be hidden to distract the reader as little as possible. However, some practical tools, such as "Define", "Translate" or "Search with Bing" can still be displayed via the context menu; also "Comment" for inserting comments and "Highlight" for highlighting the text.
- Using the integrated search function, readers can search for specific terms; all results are displayed in the left sidebar under "Results". By clicking on a search result, Word leads the reader directly to the relevant page.
- Using object zoom (by double-clicking with the mouse or double tapping with the finger), the tables, diagrams and images contained in a Word Doc can be enlarged to fill the screen. By double-clicking or double-tapping outside the respective element, the zoom view is reduced again.
- When using the read mode again, Word will display exactly the position in a document where this user was last. This also works for documents that were opened online on another computer.
- To switch back to edit mode, simply click on the "View / Edit Document" command.
Online features in Word 2013
Word 2013 also supports collaborative work on documents in the cloud. These can be shared via SharePoint or OneDrive and can also be edited jointly by several users simultaneously. When synchronizing changes to a jointly edited document, those changes that were saved first are applied directly. In the case of subsequent changes by another user, the corresponding text passage is marked and the versions are then merged by saving them again. In the event of a conflict, Word points this out in and supports users in resolving the problem manually. The online functions also include the integration of social media. The following functions and features are available in word 2013:
- Backstage view: This now has a new command "Account" in the "File" tab. Users can log in here with their Microsoft account and, for example, change their account data, but also set the background and design of Word and integrate the services they use. The backstage view can thus be used to organize tasks for specific files.
- The integration of Microsoft SkyDrive offers further options when opening, saving and sharing documents: In the backstage view, you can choose between local management of a document and saving or opening it on Microsoft SkyDrive.
- To share the document stored there with other users, a link can be sent or made available in the social networks used.
- When a link to a document is sent, recipients can view the document in their Web browser as long as it is presented online on the author's computer.
- Inserting online graphics from the Web has become even clearer and easier in Word 2013. Users can choose to download photos and clip art from Office.com, search for images online using Microsoft's Bing search engine, or access image files through various social media services or SkyDrive.
- This also applies to videos from the web: These can be inserted into a document via Bing or YouTube, for example, and played directly there.
Using Word 2013 on terminals with touch screens
Word 2013 can also be easily used on tablets and Windows 8 smartphones. All users need to do is activate the finger-tip mode in the toolbar for access; this also allows them to enlarge the display of interface elements and set more space between the individual buttons and commands.
System requirements for Microsoft Word 2013
Word 2013 is available for download in two versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. Individual hardware requirements may differ.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2008/ 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019/ 2022
- Processor: min. 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB (32 Bit) or 2 GB 64 Bit)
- Hard disk space: 3 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1,024 x 576, card with Direct X10 acceleration
Buy Microsoft Word 2013 as a single program of the Office at a reasonable price from Wiresoft
Word is a typical integral part of every Microsoft Office, so it is usually not available separately. However, at Wiresoft you can buy MS Word 2013 as a single program - in contrast to most other software shops - and at a very reasonable price!
The single-user license of Word 2013 offered by Wiresoft is identical to the version included in the Office Suite 2013. Anyone who wants to use Word exclusively without the other Office, such as self-employed persons or small companies, can thus benefit from all the advantages of the Word version 2013 - and save money.
In addition to Word 2013, you will also find many other Microsoft software single licenses in the Wiresoft software shop, which you can buy there at a special price. These original Microsoft products were often part of a larger volume license as used by companies. With the resale to us their unlimited rights of use were released again. Thus you as a buyer do not enter a legal grey area. Because every previously installed software, including the corresponding license, was previously deleted, so that it can be freely used again by a new user. Wiresoft as a serious software dealer offers all Microsoft products offered in the online shop exclusively as full versions, which can be used for an unlimited period of time and without restriction in their functions.
Do you have questions about Word 2013 or another Office? Then benefit from our competent advice and contact us simply by e-mail, telephone or chat.