MICROSOFT EXCEL MAC 2021
Prices incl. VAT
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10493
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Microsoft Excel 2021 for Mac as a convenient single-user license
Microsoft Excel is the unsurpassed spreadsheet software for performing complex mathematical and business calculations. The current version 2021 for Mac also offers a number of new features: In addition to numerous improvements, the program has been enhanced with a wide range of new functions to perform logical and business mathematical analyses in addition to statistical ones, also supported by the use of pivot tables. A wide selection of chart types, scalable graphics and models also allows the results to be presented in a meaningful and clear manner for report creation. Excel 2021 is supported by PowerBI, Microsoft's powerful business analysis service, which also allows data to be exported directly to other system environments.
Various new graphical tools allow users to highlight important data in color or create their own formulas and charts ad hoc and use them immediately. Excel 2021 for Mac also offers improved touch support on tablets, which makes it easier to use, especially on tablets or smartphones. This makes the use of the new tool freehand drawing even more practical and easier. In addition, improved options are available for creating accessible tables and workbooks.
In the Wiresoft online store you can find the latest Excel version 2021 for Mac at a particularly low price as a single-user version, i.e. without a software subscription, as well as its predecessors and all other Office programs. Below is an overview of all the important new features of Excel 2021 for Mac.
Overview of the most important new features of Excel 2021 for Mac
The new Excel 2021 for Mac contains in the purchase version, in addition to many improvements of the previous version, of course, many new tools and functions, some of which were previously only included in the subscription model of Office. These are both typical Excel functions and general MS Office features.
Specific Excel table functions in version 2021
Linking tables for advanced queries has been optimized in Excel 2021 for Mac with the following handy features:
- The IF function simplifies the entry of complicated IF functions: It tests the conditions in question in a previously defined order. The MAXWENNS function is used to specify the largest number for a specified range that satisfies at least one of the specified conditions; the MINWENNS function is available in the same way for the smallest number.
- In Excel 2021 for Mac it is now also possible to exclude or deactivate such individual cells, rows or columns from a selection that have been selected too much or even accidentally, which was previously not possible.
- The function FIRST VALUE compares an initial value with a number of other values in a list. As soon as a match occurs, the result defined by the function is returned; if no match is found, the value for "else" is returned.
- The new TEXT CHAIN function has the advantages over the previous CHAIN function in that it is shorter and also easier to type. It now also supports range references, whereas previously only single or cell references were possible, so that now also a range of cells or whole columns can be considered.
- The TEXT CHAIN function allows text from multiple ranges to be combined, with each element separated by a user-specified separator. TEXT CHAINING can also be used to combine individual words distributed in cells into a sentence.
PivotTable optimizations in Excel 2021 for Mac
PivotTable, the efficient Excel tool for analyzing and evaluating large amounts of data with measures and KPIs, among other things, and for clearly displaying their results - has been enhanced in the 2021 version with several more practical functions in addition to usability improvements:
- Delayed refresh now allows multiple changes to be made at once in Power Pivot without having to wait for each individual change to be distributed throughout the entire workbook. All changes are distributed at once after closing the Power Pivot window.
- Personalization of PivotTables as standard layouts: This practical feature in Excel 2021 for Mac makes it possible not only to set up a pivot table individually according to one's own ideas, but also to save these settings as a standard layout, including the preferred display of partial results or overall results, as well as the report layout, so that it is immediately available the next time it is used.
- Automatic recognition of relations: Based on frequently used steps during an analysis, this feature automatically creates relationships between such tables that were previously used in a workbook. This way, Excel for Mac also recognizes and displays when at least two tables need to be linked during an analysis. With a click, the relationships in question are immediately available.
- In Excel 2021 for Mac, user-defined measures can now be created directly in the PivotTable field list and edited immediately.
- If OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) servers are used for calculations via PivotTables, their query is now even faster, so that these OLAP PivotTables are available even faster. Not only pivot tables connected to Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services can be used, but also data from third-party OLAP servers.
- Intelligent renaming: When renaming tables and columns of a data model in a workbook, Excel 2021 for Mac also automatically updates all corresponding tables and calculations, including worksheets and DAX formulas.
Enhancement of the library for charts and 3D models
To make analyses and reports more descriptive, Excel 2021 for Mac provides new chart types as well as three-dimensional model graphics, which users can also use to illustrate results and functions of specific areas.
- The new map charts in Excel 2021 for Mac are handy for clearly depicting geographical values in particular. Maps of continents, countries, and even smaller areas such as administrative districts and postal code areas are available to display statistical or other values and their distribution.
- Funnel plots are particularly well suited to depicting distributions of a process in several phases, for example in sales or acquisitions.
- The new 3D models in Excel 2021, for example, are particularly well suited to depicting complex relationships in three dimensions, as they can be rotated through 360°. In addition to the large selection of immediately available 3D representations, these can also be created by the user. 3D models in Excel 2021 for Mac are supported on macOS 10.12, 10.13.4 and higher.
- Scalable vector graphics such as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files can also be enlarged or reduced in size, as well as rotated - without loss of image quality.
- Free use of the image library: All icons, pictograms, symbols as well as 3D images and SVG files included in the Excel 2021 for Mac library for illustrating presentations and worksheets can be used freely without having to pay license fees.
More new features in Excel as well as in other Office programs
A variety of practical features are also available in classic Office programs such as Excel 2021, which not only affect the design, but also the insertion or editing of graphics, as well as other practical tools.
New view options and desktop features in Excel for Mac
Excel also includes various background and application themes, the goal of which is to make working on the Mac screen as pleasant and at the same time easy on the eyes as possible.
- Thus, the themes white, dark gray and black are now selectable, the latter offering the strongest contrast.
- New Ribbon User Interface: The previous ribbon display has been combined in Office 2021 with the Windows-typical tile look - but in the view options, the familiar look from the previous version is still available for selection.
- Frequently used functions are placed prominently in the new view so that they can be found immediately.
Freehand tool in Excel for Mac for writing and sketching
Also Excel 2021 for Mac now has new freehand functions, which are complemented by a wide selection of effects. With the new Freehand Drawing tool, users can mark selected areas, but especially draw formulas, diagrams, etc. spontaneously and import them immediately into a workbook. Users have the following options:
- Digital pens are available in various designs, thicknesses and colors: there is a pencil for drawing, a pen for writing and a highlighter for highlighting text passages.
- Striking graphic effects such as rainbow, galaxy, lava, ocean, gold, silver, as well as drop shadows, glows, 3D effects, etc. make for eye-catching designs, supplemented by predefined templates that can be used to convert images into a line drawing, for example, or to change the fill color.
- Complex mathematical formulas can be inserted immediately into a workbook using the "Freehand FormulaInsert" function. This can also be done with the mouse - just go ahead and Excel will convert the formula drawing to text. Users who use Excel for Mac on a touchscreen device can also draw formulas with their finger instead of a stylus.
- Lasso selection: Selecting an area of a freehand drawing for further editing doesn't require a Surface Pen - it can be done with a fingertip.
Accessibility now even more practical to use
As a practical feature also available in Excel 2021 for Mac : new as well as optimized functions support to prepare the contents of Excel documents in a way that even users with limited understanding can read and further edit them more easily. By activating the supporting error correction, improvements are displayed directly at the relevant points in the document; the following tools are included:
- A list of internationally applicable accessibility standards.
- Suggestions are displayed by clicking "Review" under "Check Accessibility" and can be implemented immediately with One-Click.
- By clicking on the "Continue accessibility check" feature, accessibility issues in the document are also immediately displayed while working.
Other useful features in Excel version 2021 for Mac
The new features mentioned below are available in Excel in addition to other Office Suite 2021 programs, and will make your work more efficient here as well:
- Translator:Individual foreign words, passages or entire texts in a foreign language can now be translated even more easily Excel. Instead of calling up a corresponding website via a browser to enter them, as was previously the case, this is now possible directly in Excel. The newly integrated translation function including automatic language recognition via Microsoft Translator contains vocabulary of more than 60 languages.
- Data Loss Protection: The integration of the proven Microsoft feature DLP in Excel makes it possible to search content according to defined guidelines in real time, for example to find confidential data such as account and credit card numbers; this also makes it even easier to comply with data protection rules.
System requirements for Excel 2021 for macOS
In order for users to install and run Excel 2021 for Mac on an Apple device, it must meet the following specifications as minimum requirements:
- Operating system: valid version of one of the last three current macOS operating systems
- Processor: Intel or Apple Silicon (M1)
- RAM: at least 4 GB
- Hard disk: min. 10 GB available space
- Graphics card: 1,280 x 800 pixels
Buy Excel 2021 for Mac as Office standalone program at Wiresoft
MS Excel 2021 for Mac is by default part of the Microsoft Office suite 2021 for macOS, but unlike many other Microsoft software vendors, you can buy Excel 2021 for Mac in the Wiresoft online store as a standalone program, without the other components of the Office suite 2021. The Excel program for macOS that we offer is a fully-fledged purchase version. For you, this means that you are thus not entering into a subscription obligation with paid updates. Likewise, this means that you also do not have to observe any time restrictions with this Mac version for Excel 2021 as far as the period of use is concerned. This single-user license is identical to the Excel program included in Office Suite 2021 for Mac.
The purchase of Excel 2021 for Mac at Wiresoft therefore saves money, which is not only advantageous for freelancers, but also for smaller companies with a few employees, who only want to use this classic spreadsheet software professionally or also at home, and do not need the entire office package.
Whether Excel, Word or other programs - all software licenses offered in the Wiresoft Software Shop are original Microsoft products. As a rule, these are single-user licenses that originate from a volume license, or they were purchased by a company and can be freely used again by selling them to Wiresoft. This means that this does not limit their usability in terms of features or duration, nor do you as a buyer enter a legal gray area. As a reputable software dealer, Wiresoft only offers full versions of Microsoft programs that are 100% usable to our customers.
If you have any further questions about Excel for Mac or any other Office program for Mac, or if you would like to take advantage of our expert advice, simply contact us by email, phone or right here in our chat.