MICROSOFT EXCEL MAC 2019
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10142
- Manufacturer No.: 065-08677
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: AE
Are you a business customer or do you have legal questions?
I am here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
|MacOS||Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave|
Microsoft Excel is the unsurpassed spreadsheet software to date, with which complex mathematical as well as commercial calculations can be performed. The current version 2019 for Mac also has a lot of new things in store for this: In addition to numerous improvements, the program has been supplemented with a variety of new functions to perform logical and business mathematical analyses in addition to statistical ones, also supported by the use of pivot tables. A wide selection of chart types, scalable graphs and models also allows for the meaningful and clear presentation of results for report creation. Excel 2019 is supported by PowerBI, the powerful business analysis service from Microsoft, which also allows direct export of data to other system environments.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Excel 2019 for Mac as a convenient single user license
Microsoft Excel is the unsurpassed spreadsheet software for performing complex mathematical and commercial calculations. And the latest version 2019 for Mac has a lot more to offer: In addition to numerous improvements, the program has been enhanced with a number of new functions to perform logical and business mathematical analyses in addition to statistical ones, also supported by the use of pivot tables. A wide selection of diagram types, scalable graphics and models allows the results to be displayed clearly and concisely for report generation. Excel 2019 is supported by PowerBI, Microsoft's powerful business analysis service, which also allows data to be exported directly to other system environments.
New graphical tools allow you to highlight important data or create your own formulas and charts on the fly for immediate use. Excel 2019 for Mac also offers improved touch support on tablets, making it easier to use, especially on tablets or smartphones. This makes using the new Freehand Drawing tool even more convenient and easy. It also offers improved ways to create accessible tables and workbooks.
In the Wiresoft online shop you will find the current Excel version 2019 for Mac at a particularly favourable price as a single-user version, i.e. without software subscription, as well as its predecessor and all other Office. Below is an overview of all important new features of Excel 2019 for Mac.
Overview of the most important new features of Excel version 2019 for Mac
The new Excel 2019 for Mac includes many improvements of the previous version as well as many new tools and functions, some of which were previously only included in the Office subscription model. These are both typical Excel functions and general MS Office.
Specific Excel table functions in the 2019 version
The linking of tables for advanced queries has been optimized in Excel 2019 for Mac with the following handy features:
- The What-If feature simplifies the entry of complicated What-If functions: It tests the conditions in a predefined order. Use the MAXWENNS function to specify the largest number that satisfies at least one of the conditions in a given range, or use the MINWENNS function to specify the smallest number.
- In Excel 2019 for Mac, it is now also possible to exclude or deactivate individual cells, rows or columns from a selection that have been selected too much or by mistake, which was not possible before.
- The FIRST VALUE function compares an initial value with a series of other values in a list. As soon as a match occurs, the result defined by the function is returned; if no match is found, the value for "otherwise" is returned.
- The new TEXT CHAIN function has the advantages over the previous CHAIN function that it is shorter and also easier to enter. It now also supports range references, whereas previously only individual or cell references were possible, so that a series of cells or entire columns can now be taken into account.
- The TEXT CHAIN function allows you to combine text from multiple areas, with each element separated by a user-specified separator. TEXT CHAIN can also be used to combine individual words, which are distributed in cells, into a sentence.
Optimizations in Excel 2019 for Mac for PivotTable
PivotTable, the efficient Excel tool for analyzing and evaluating large volumes of data using measures and KPIs, among other things, and for presenting the results in a clear and concise manner - has been enhanced in the 2019 version with a number of practical functions in addition to usability improvements:
- Delayed updating now allows Power Pivot to make multiple changes at once without having to wait for each change to be distributed throughout the workbook. All changes are distributed at once after closing the Power Pivot window.
- Personalize PivotTables as Standard Layouts: This handy feature in Excel 2019 for Mac not only allows you to set up a PivotTable according to your own individual preferences, but also to save these preferences as a standard layout, including the preferred display of the partial results or overall results as well as the report layout, so that it is immediately available the next time you use it.
- Automatic recognition of relations: Based on frequently used steps during an analysis, this feature automatically creates relationships between tables that were previously used in a workbook. So Excel for Mac also recognizes and indicates when at least two tables need to be linked during an analysis. With one click, the relationships are immediately available.
- In Excel 2019 for Mac, custom measures can now be created directly in the PivotTable field list for immediate editing.
- If OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) servers are used for calculations using PivotTables, their query is now even faster, so that these OLAP PivotTables are available even faster. Not only pivot tables connected to Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services can be used, but also data from third-party OLAP servers.
- Intelligent renaming: When you rename tables and columns of a data model in a workbook, Excel 2019 for Mac automatically updates all the corresponding tables and calculations, including worksheets and DAX formulas.
Extension of the library for diagrams and 3D models
In addition to new chart types, Excel 2019 for Mac includes three-dimensional model graphs that allow users to illustrate the results and functions of specific areas to make analyses and reports more intuitive.
- The new map diagrams in Excel 2019 for Mac are useful for clearly displaying geographical values. Maps of continents, countries, but also of smaller areas such as administrative districts and postcode areas are available to display statistical or other values and their distribution.
- Funnel diagrams are particularly well suited to illustrate the distribution of a process in several phases, for example in sales or acquisitions.
- The new 3D models in Excel 2019, for example, are particularly well suited for depicting complex relationships in three dimensions, as they can be rotated through 360°. In addition to the large selection of immediately available 3D representations, you can also create them yourself. 3D models in Excel 2019 for Mac are supported from MacOS 10,12, 10.13.4 and higher.
- Scalable vector graphics, such as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files, can also be enlarged, reduced or rotated without loss of image quality.
- Free use of the image library: All icons, pictograms, symbols as well as 3D images and SVG files for illustrating presentations and worksheets contained in the Excel 2019 for Mac library can be used freely without having to pay royalties.
Other new features in Excel and other Office
A multitude of practical features are also available in classic Office such as Excel 2019, which not only concern the design, but also the insertion or editing of graphics, as well as other practical tools.
New view options and desktop features in Excel for Mac
Excel also includes a variety of background and application designs designed to make working on the Mac screen as comfortable and eye-saving as possible.
- The themes white, dark grey and black are now selectable, the latter offering the highest contrast.
- New Ribbon User Interface: In Office 2019, the previous ribbon display has been combined with the Windows tile look - in the view options, however, the look known from the previous version is still available.
- Particularly frequently used functions are placed prominently in the new view so that they can be found immediately.
Freehand tool in Excel for Mac for writing and sketching
Also Excel 2019 for Mac now has new freehand functions, which are supplemented by a wide range of effects. With the new Freehand Drawing tool, users can mark selected areas, but most importantly they can draw formulas, diagrams, etc. spontaneously and import them immediately into a workbook. Users have the following options:
- Digital pens are available in various designs, thicknesses and colours: there is a pencil for drawing, a pen for writing and a highlighter to highlight text passages.
- Create eye-catching graphical effects such as rainbows, galaxies, lava, oceans, gold, and silver, as well as drop shadows, glows, 3D effects, and more. Add eye-catching designs with pre-defined templates that convert images to line art, change fill color, and more.
- Complex mathematical formulas can be immediately inserted into a workbook using the "Freehand FormulaInsert" function. You can also do this with the mouse - just start and Excel converts the formula drawing into text. Users who use Excel for Mac on a touchscreen device can also draw formulas with their finger instead of a pen.
- Lasso selection: To select an area of a freehand drawing for further processing, no surface pen is necessary - this can also be done with the fingertip.
Accessibility now even more practical
Also available in Excel 2019 for Mac as a handy feature: new and optimized functions help to prepare the contents of Excel documents so that even users with limited understanding can read and edit them more easily. By activating the supporting error correction, improvements are directly displayed at the relevant places in the document; the following tools are included:
- A list of internationally valid standards for accessibility.
- Suggestions are displayed by clicking on "Check" under "Check accessibility" and can be implemented immediately with one click.
- By clicking on the feature "Continue Accessibility Check", accessibility problems in the document are also immediately displayed while working.
Other useful features of Excel 2019 for Mac
The new features listed below are available in Excel in addition to other Office Suite 2019 programs, making work even more efficient:
- Translator:Individual foreign words, passages or entire texts in a foreign language can now be translated even more easily in Excel. Instead of calling up a corresponding web page in a browser to enter the text, this is now possible directly in Excel. The newly integrated translation function including automatic language recognition via Microsoft Translator contains vocabulary from more than 60 languages.
- Data Loss Protection: The integration of the proven Microsoft feature DLP in Excel makes it possible to search content in real time according to defined guidelines, for example to find confidential data such as account and credit card numbers; this also makes it even easier to comply with data protection rules.
System requirements for Excel 2019 for macOS
In order for users to install and run Excel 2019 for Mac on an Apple device the device must meet the following specifications as minimum requirements:
- Operating system: valid version of one of the last three current macOS operating systems
- iPad and iPhone: iOS 8.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel
- Working memory: at least 4 GB
- Hard disk: min. 3 GB available memory
- Graphics card: 1,280 x 800 pixels
Buy Excel 2019 for Mac as a stand-alone Office program from Wiresoft
Although MS Excel 2019 for Mac is a standard part of the Microsoft Office 2019 for macOS, unlike many other Microsoft software providers, you can also buy Excel 2019 for Mac as a single program in the Wiresoft online shop, without the other components of the Office 2019. The Excel program for macOS we offer is a full purchase version. This means for you that you do not have to subscribe to updates with costs. It also means that with this Mac version for Excel 2019, you do not have to observe any time restrictions with regard to the period of use. This single-user license is identical to the Excel program included in the Office Suite 2019 for Mac.
The purchase of Excel 2019 for Mac from Wiresoft saves money, which is not only an advantage for freelancers, but also for smaller companies with few employees, who only want to use this classic spreadsheet software at work or at home and do not need the entire Office.
Whether Excel, Word or other programs - all software licenses offered in the Wiresoft Software Shop are original Microsoft products. As a rule, these are single user licenses which originate from a volume license, or they were purchased by a company and can be freely used again by selling them to Wiresoft. This means that their usability is not restricted in terms of functions or duration, nor do you as a buyer enter a legal grey area. As a serious software dealer, Wiresoft only offers full versions of Microsoft programs that are 100% usable for our customers.
If you have further questions about Excel for Mac or any other Office for Mac or would like to take advantage of our competent advice, please contact us by e-mail, phone or immediately here in the chat.