MICROSOFT VISIO 2019 STANDARD
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10029
- Manufacturer No.: D86-05868
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: AE
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
Visio 2019 is the latest, newly revised version of the Microsoft software for professional visualization of both technical and business processes and for the clarification of complex data and facts - the use is facilitated in particular by the large number of different diagram types already included as shapes for all typical areas of application. The 2019 version of Visio Standard contains numerous new features as well as additional shapes that make working with it and implementing ideas even more convenient and effective.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Visio 2019 Standard - The visualization program from Microsoft as a single license to buy
Visio 2019 is the latest, newly revised version of the Microsoft software for the professional visualization of both technical and business processes and for the clarification of complex data and facts - the use is particularly facilitated by the large number of different diagram types already included as shapes for all typical application areas. The 2019 version of Visio Standard contains numerous new features and additional shapes that make working with it and implementing ideas even more convenient and effective.
Visio 2019 also allows direct import of data from Excel, Exchange or Azure Active Directory (if available) for use in the creation process. Thanks to the optimized support of AutoCAD, the import and processing of DWG files has also become even faster and easier.
With the from MS Office familiar desktop interface, even new users will immediately find their way around and can use the integrated tools intuitively and immediately transform even complex ideas into vivid graphics and diagrams, depending on their requirements: from maps and circuits to workflows and flowcharts to organization charts - new: also wireframe models - and many other display formats. Using the integrated commentary function, files created with Visio 2019 Standard can also be made available to others for collaboration.
When Visio 2019 is used on a touch-enabled device, the program can be operated with a stylus as well as with the finger - whether drawing or adding notes - which further expands the possibilities of use.
Who is Visio 2019 Standard intended for?
The Standard of Visio 2019 is especially intended for SMEs and self-employed people who want to create professional visualizations in many application areas at a high level. The clearly arranged shapes can be adapted according to your own requirements and saved as new templates. When using a SharePoint Server, projects or files created with Visio can also be shared with other partners and colleagues via the cloud.
The Standard of Microsoft Visio 2019 is usually only available in retail stores as part of a volume license agreement; Wiresoft offers this in the software shop as a single license in a purchased version - this is so-called used software, which also has a significantly lower price. Thus, not only SMEs, but also self-employed and freelancers have an economical opportunity to use this proven Microsoft visualization software.
In addition, they can find other Microsoft applications compatible with Visio 2019 in the Wiresoft Software Online Shop, such as Windows 10, which must be installed as a prerequisite for using Visio 2019 - also as a discounted used software single license. The following overview shows the most important features and innovations of Visio 2019 Standard Edition.
Use Visio templates and create your own shapes
The Visio diagrams available in Visio 2019 Standard are clearly structured according to various templates, which in turn contain individual shapes. These can also be linked directly to an Excel spreadsheet or even a database so that their data is available. The portfolio of templates expanded in Visio 2019 contains more than 600 shapes, including approximately 400 "intelligent" shapes, in which the linked meta-data automatically adapts their visualization, as well as industry standard-compliant types, which significantly increase creativity and productivity, as they cover almost every area in which a process or arrangement is to be illustrated for better comprehensibility. The following diagram types are available in Visio 2019 Standard, among others:
- Flowcharts visualize phases of processes in projects or technical procedures, especially swimlane diagrams, in order to assign individual work steps to different departments. A special case are
- Cross-functional flowcharts, such as IDEF0 diagrams to model system or business decisions, and BPMN diagrams, as used in business informatics and process management.
- Process flow diagrams illustrate especially chemical or industrial processes, including the plants used.
- Floor plans visualize the division of architectural spaces, for spatial planning e.g. in companies.
- Building plans as a variant to floor plans show, among other things, the infrastructure whose representation is required when planning a house, e.g. with technical diagrams of circuits (also for IEEE compliance), installations, pipelines and systems.
- Business process diagrams are used to explain complex operational processes, including
- Organizational charts, which clarify the structure of an organization and display hierarchies and dependencies, and
- Pivot diagrams and timeline diagrams to document the chronological sequence of developments, e.g. in business processes
- IT diagrams to illustrate networking, e.g. ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) diagrams to explain typical predefined processes, functions and roles, Active Directory assignments, but also database diagrams.
- 3D bar charts illustrate sales, profit growth or other KPIs.
- Sequence diagrams show all actors or objects participating in an interaction, as well as the events caused by them.
- Activity diagrams describe the internal behavior of actions or methods.
- State diagrams illustrate the sequence of states that an object passes through e.g. during its product life cycle.
- Case or use case diagrams describe the individual phases in a development project.
- Communication diagrams visualize the interaction of elements in a system.
- Database notation diagrams serve to illustrate a model of a database.
In addition to these and many other types of diagrams, Vision 2019 users can Standard also create your own custom shapes and add them to the "Favorites" template for recurring use and thus reuse them as a new master shape. The shapes included in Visio 2019 Standard can be customized or added to according to requirements, e.g. to highlight individual contents or components, and the entire diagram can also be edited instead of a selected shape: Text can be changed in formatting and color and can also be rotated, lines can be changed in thickness, style and color, and fill colors, gradients, transparencies and patterns as well as shadow, glow, reflection and 3D effects are available for emphasis.
New shapes and support for external diagram types in Visio 2019
Visio 2019 Standard also offers completely new types of diagrams and features as well as improved support for DWG files:
Get started quickly with new startup diagrams in Visio 2019
Visio 2019 is even more intuitive to use with the new Brainstorming, Organization Chart and SDL (abbreviation for "Shapes Specification and Description Language") templates, which are usually best suited for creating frequently used representations of flow charts, workflows and timelines. These are supplemented by practical tips that allow even beginners to create the respective diagram quickly and easily.
New: Wireframe diagrams
New in Visio 2019, wireframe diagrams are ideal for representing the user interface design of an application. Wireframe diagrams are therefore needed primarily in app development to outline ideas about their functions and content.
New: Improved support for AutoCAD
Visio 2019 Standard also offers improved and extended AutoCAD support, with faster file import, better scaling and lag-free shape overlay.
AutoCAD objects can therefore be opened in Visio 2019 and converted to Visio shapes.
For example, a building floor plan created in AutoCAD can be opened in Visio and supplemented there with shapes that visualize the planning of the interior design with furniture or workstations, machines and devices, etc. as well as people. Visio Standard can be used to import DWG or DXF files created with AutoCAD version 2007 or older.
Hardware and other requirements for using Microsoft Visio 2019 Standard
MS Vision 2019 Standard can be used in both the 32-bit and 64-bit version and here only in connection with Windows 10 or Windows Server 2019! Further information on minimum requirements can be found in the following overview:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, dual core
- Operating systems (absolutely necessary): Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Working memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bit), 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk space: 4.0 GB free space
- Display/screen resolution of 1,280 x 768
- Graphic: DirectX 10 graphics card to speed up the graphics hardware
- .NET version: For some Vision 2019 functions, .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher may also need to be installed
- To use the cloud-based Visio file management features, you will also need OneDrive, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint
Buy MS Visio 2019 Standard Edition as single license from Wiresoft
MS Visio 2019 offers Wiresoft in Standard Edition in the online shop in the form of a single-user license as so-called used software - at a significantly lower price compared to the comparable new software. In addition to its significantly reduced price, this purchased version of Visio also offers the great advantage of unlimited usability, as it is not a subscription version.
This MS Visio 2019 Single User License of the Standard Edition comes from the volume license of the same Microsoft program that was purchased or used by a company. By reselling the volume license, it was dissolved and converted into single user licenses, whereby it is then referred to as used software. However, neither the splitting into individual licenses nor the new labeling of Visio 2019 means Standard as "used software" restrictions with regard to its functionality or usability - on the one hand, because this process does not constitute a violation of valid regulations, and on the other hand, because software generally does not wear out.
Buying software is always a safe business for you with Wiresoft - with many advantages! When buying licenses available in the Wiresoft Shop like MS Visio 2019 Standard, you will not only profit from the absolutely low price, but also from the buyer security by the immediate download after payment plus the immediate license activation with the included volume license key. Especially the purchase of used software licenses like for MS Visio 2019 Standard or another program offers you the favourable opportunity to use exclusive Microsoft program editions yourself without any restrictions.
In the Wiresoft software shop for used software from Microsoft you will find not only the MS Visio 2019 Standard Edition but also other versions and editions of this program as well as other Microsoft applications, e.g. Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019, which are compatible with the current version. If you have any questions about MS Visio 2019 Standard or any other Microsoft software offered here, simply use our competent advice in chat or by e-mail or telephone.