MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2019 FOR MAC
Prices incl. VAT
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10149
- Manufacturer No.: 77D-00092
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac as single license
Visual Studio for Mac in Professional Edition 2019 is the new version of the proven integrated development environment for .NET on Apple computers that lets you edit, debug, and finally compile code to publish as an app. In addition to the typical basic tools such as the Code Editor and Code Debugger, Visual Studio for Mac 2019 includes many other features for completing code and managing source code, compilers, and graphical designers that make development easier and more efficient.
Visual Studio for Mac lets you develop .NET Core, Xamarin and Unity-based applications and games for macOS, iOS, Android and the Web. Besides C#, F# as well as HTML, CSS and JSON, the developer software also supports other languages. Visual Studio for Mac 2019 also supports many file types from the Windows, such as .csproj, .fsproj- and .sln, and EditorConfig. Developers can also take advantage of many of the powerful tools in this release, including a similarly powerful source code editor, the Roslyn Compiler platform for refactoring and IntelliSense, and MSBuild. Visual Studio for Mac 2019 also provides the same debugger engines for Xamarin and .NET core apps and the same designers for Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac offers many new features and improvements, in addition to the already mentioned features and some enhancements: For example, the version now also supports .NET Core 3.1 (LTS), enabling faster implementation of .NET Core projects.
The purchase of Visual Studio for Mac 2019 in the Professional Edition from Wiresoft as used software offers users the great advantage of being able to use this Microsoft developer software as a single license on their own Mac.
In the Wiresoft online shop you will find not only Visual Studio for Mac 2019 but also other Visual Studio editions or versions for macOS as single user purchase versions, which are often not available in regular shops, as well as many other Microsoft programs for Mac. The following overview introduces the exclusive features of Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Professional, as well as all other important functions and features of this edition.
Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Professional - Overview of supported developer languages and types, app types, and visualizations
Visual Studio for Mac 2019 gives developers a wide range of options for designing and creating apps and games for a variety of fields:
Languages Supported in Visual Studio for Mac 2019
The following languages are available to users of the Professional Edition of Visual Studio for Mac 2019:
Supported App Types in Visual Studio for Mac 2019
- macOS Apps for games and other applications
- Real-time 3D apps for cross-platform games and applications with Unity
- Mobile Apps for iOS with Xamarin
- Web Apps with ASP.NET Core
- Azure Apps for cloud-based, scalable applications
Types of development supported in Visual Studio for Mac 2019
The Professional Edition of Visual Studio for Mac supports the following types:
- ASP.NET Core applications with C# or F#
- .NET Core Console applications with C# or F#
- Unity applications in C#
- iOS, tvOS and watchOS as well as Android applications in Xamarin with C# or F# and XAML
- Cocoa desktop apps in C# or F#
New visualizations supported by Visual Studio for Mac 2019
The following new visualizations are available in Visual Studio 2019 for Mac (or iOS) when debugging:
- Bezier curves are displayed in Quick View as NSBezierPath.
- Images are rendered to scale up to the maximum size of 250 px of a dimension, and are scaled beyond that.
- Color: UIColor, CGColor, Color represent the properties color preview, RGBA components, values for hue, saturation, brightness and hue value.
- Coordinates are drawn on a map so that the location (symbol) is pinned in the middle.
- Point: Point, PointF, CGPoint are rendered as tuples, the X and Y values are displayed in the debug window.
- Rectangle: Rectangle, RectangleF, CGRect show origin and dimensions to scale up to 250 px of one dimension.
- Size: Size, SizeF, CGSize are rendered to scale as a rectangle until one dimension exceeds 250 px.
- String: Strings with less than 100 characters are displayed completely and therefore without preview. Longer strings are displayed completely in the preview. The Quick View offers the "Edit" button to edit strings.
Key features of Visual Studio for Mac 2019 at a glance
Visual Studio for Mac 2019 is an excellent tool for developing apps and games for iOS, Android, and the Web using .NET, and for performing everything from development, building (with IntelliSense, refactoring, and syntax highlighting), and debugging to Git and Subversion source code management.
Source Code Editor
The Source Code Editor in Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Professional includes all the typical features needed in an integrated development environment - such as syntax highlighting, code snippet creation, and code folding for managing large source files - plus the Roslyn Compiler Platform and IntelliSense-based code completion.
Enhanced in Visual Studio for Mac 2019, IntelliSense describes APIs in real time as you type, while auto-completion enables faster and more accurate code generation.
The Visual Studio for Mac source code editor works seamlessly with other IDE features such as debugging, refactoring, and version control.
- Support for native text input
- native, Cocoa-based macOS user interface
- IntelliSense type filtering and import element display function
- RTL (right to left) and BiDi (bidirectional) voice support
- Support for multiple timeline care characters
- Line break
- Improved search/replace function
- Formatting a selection
- Inline Troubleshooting Menu
- Roslyn 3
The debugger available in Visual Studio for Mac 2019 supports both .NET Core and .NET Framework projects as well as those for Unity and Xamarin. It includes
extensive data quick views for strings and colors, but also sizes, coordinates, bezier curves and URLs The integrated UI support allows visualization of the values of variables, fields or properties during debugging. Of course, code breakpoints can also be defined.
Visual Studio for Mac 2019 offers two ways to redesign code: Contextual actions and source analysis. These allow existing code to be rearranged or restructured without changing the overall behavior of the code. The integration of the Microsoft open source .NET compiler platform Roslyn enables more refactoring. Quick Actions" allow code to be redesigned or generated with a single action, such as code bug fixes based on a violation or suppression of a rule in the code analysis tool, code generation, method extraction, and renaming.
The Version Control System (VCS), available in Visual Studio for Mac 2019, is used to manage files in different versions and has the primary goal of providing a solution where all users can work on the code base simultaneously. The corresponding repository contains the entire history of a project, including all changes. Visual Studio for Mac 2019 supports both Git and Subversion version control systems. While Subversion is a centralized version control system, Git is a distributed version control system that allows all team members to work on the same project simultaneously.
Hardware requirements for the Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 for Mac edition:
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac has the following basic requirements and additional requirements depending on your application:
- Operating systems: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13
- Processor: at least 1.8 GHz, Dual-Core
- Hard disk space: at least 5.6 GB
- Working memory: min. 4 GB RAM; 8 GB RAM recommended
- .NET Core: .NET Core SDK 2.2, at least macOS Sierra 10.12
- Xamarin.Android: 64-bit Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Xamarin.iOS: Apple Xcode-IDE and iOS-SDK
- Xcode 10.2; Xamarin.iOS; Xamarin.Mac, Xamarin.Forms: at least macOS Mojave 10.14
Buy Visual Studio for Mac 2019 as Single User License in the Wiresoft Online-Shop
The Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Professional software is usually offered as a volume license only and is therefore hardly available for single users. In the Wiresoft online shop you can also buy the Professional Edition for Mac as a single license - at a particularly favorable special price as so-called used software.
The single license of the Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Edition offered by us is a former Visual Studio volume license of a company, which was converted into single licenses when it was resold. However, neither this split nor the new Used Software designation will limit the functionality of this Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Professional License.
Buying software from Wiresoft - always a sure thing! The edition of Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Professional described here and available in the Wiresoft Shop does not only offer a special price advantage, but also buyer security through instant download including the activation of your license with a valid volume license key. Every purchase of Visual Studio for Mac 2019 or any other Microsoft program as used software is legally no problem, because the trade with used software is regulated by law and explicitly allowed, which is also confirmed by numerous legally binding judgements.
Above all, the purchase of used software like Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Edition as a single license offers our customers an economic possibility to use exclusive and regularly more expensive program editions. Therefore, you too can benefit from our favorable software offer for Microsoft products!
In the Wiresoft software shop you can find Visual Studio for Mac 2019 Professional Edition, other versions of Visual Studio for Mac and other Microsoft Mac program editions as purchase versions for immediate download. If you have any questions about Visual Studio for Mac 2019 or any other Microsoft software for macOS, simply use our competent advice in the chat or by e-mail or phone.