MICROSOFT ACCESS 2019
Available as an instant download
- item number: SW10131
- Manufacturer No.: 077-07233
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: AE
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
Microsoft Access 2019 is a powerful database management system that can be used to create and manage complex databases according to individual requirements. Not only , XML and dBASE files can serve as data sources, but also the contents of PDF documents and e-mails can be used. These are imported via corresponding forms and then evaluated by the tasks defined by means of macros and filters. MS can also process large strings of numbers here, as are common in the context of professional calculations. Also, 2019 informs the user with individually configurable reports about all important details and thus keeps them up to date at all times, whether for business or private purposes. Excel Access Access
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
MS Access 2019 standalone program
Microsoft Access 2019 is a powerful database management system that can be used to create and manage complex databases according to individual requirements. Not only Excel, XML and dBASE files can serve as data sources, but also the contents of PDF documents and e-mails can be used for this purpose. These are imported via corresponding forms and then evaluated by the tasks defined by means of macros and filters. MS Access can also process large strings of numbers here, as they are common in the context of professional calculations. Access 2019 also informs the user of all important details with individually configurable reports, thereby keeping them up to date at all times, whether for business or private purposes.
For collaborative work on a database, Access 2019 also offers comprehensive management of individual access rights, both for viewing or their respective usage. Thus, it made efficient project work possible. Optionally, in addition to the local storage of data, there is also the alternative of storing it centrally and at the same time securely in the cloud to offer access via the web.
The Microsoft Access 2019 program is usually an integral part of a Office package and therefore not usually available singularly - but at Wiresoft you can buy it as a standalone program, and at a particularly low price to boot.
New features in Access 2019
With the purchase of Access 2019 you will receive the latest version of this comprehensive Office program, which has many improvements in detail as well as completely new functions in addition to the usual features.
Visualization of Access data with new chart types
In Access 2019, 11 new chart types are available to clearly visualize data in forms and reports. Individual fields can also be easily adapted to the dimensions of a diagram and the changes can be immediately displayed in the preview. It is also possible to create interactive charts, for example by selecting a different category field in a form or report filter. The following chart types are among those available in Access 2019:
- Line chart: this type displays all categories evenly distributed along the horizontal x-axis and all values evenly distributed along the vertical y-axis.
- Column chart: this displays categories along the horizontal axis (x-axis or property axis), and values along the vertical axis (y-axis or property values).
- Bar chart: Here, the categories are arranged along the y-axis or the values along the x-axis, with the positions of the "Axis" and "Values" dimensions reversed.
- Piechart: In this chart type, the categories are displayed as individual segments of a circle and the data values are displayed as a percentage of the total value (complete circle).
- Composite chart: This combines two or more chart types to visualize relationships between different data, for example, as a column chart and a line chart.
Support of the data type "Big Number" (BIGINT)
With the data type BIGINT - "Big Number" - now also big numbers can be calculated, this stores thereby a non-monetary numeric value, which is added in an Access table as a field, or is imported also by the linkage with a data base of the appropriate type (e.g. SQL server).The data type "Big Number" offers thereby with eight bytes a much larger range (-2^63 to 2^63-1) for computations than the data type "Number" with four bytes (-2^31 to 2^31-1). It should be noted that enabling the BIGINT data type makes an Access database incompatible with earlier versions of Access.
Simple sorting of property sheets
Previously, finding a particular property among many others in the Properties window was often a problem, especially when they were contained in forms and reports spread across multiple tabs. In Access 2019, all properties can now be displayed alphabetically by clicking on the sort function, making the search particularly easy and at the same time fast. With the second click, all properties are displayed again in the default setting.
New property "Designation name" in the controls
The "Designation Name" property, newly available in Access 2019, now makes it much easier to enter the name of a control in order to assign a designation control to it. This ability to associate a designation name with a control also improves accessibility, as they can now be recognized and specified by Assistive Technologies.
Optimized repetition of an ODBC connection
Connections between a Microsoft Access database and an external data source, such as Microsoft SQL Server, using Open Database Connectivity protocol (ODBC) could previously only be reestablished if the Access database was interrupted by first closing the Access database, as Access in older versions did not attempt to reestablish the deleted connection to the external data source.
Access 2019 offers an improved solution here, first displaying an error message with a description of the error. Then, Access automatically attempts to reconnect to the data source whenever an operation is performed that reuses such data or objects that require an ODBC connection. As a result, closing and reopening Access is now no longer strictly necessary.
Accessibility improvements in Access 2019
Access accessibility has also been significantly improved in the new version to make it more accessible to as many users as possible. Many of these improvements were made by optimizing individual specific Access functions in detail, but also more general features to make working with Access as efficient as possible, this is done especially through enhancements to speech output and optimized integration of Assistive Technology.
Optimization of the speech output functions
Speech Output now recognizes additional controls that are called in forms, reports, and datasheets:
- Reading column names in table and query and form data sheets using speech output has been simplified.
- The extended or reduced status of lookup fields and combo boxes is also recognized and can thus be read.
- Lookup field" or "combo box" rows can now also be recognized and read for multiple columns.
- In a dialog box, names of option groups with the status "selected" or "deactivated" are now recognized and read.
- In a datasheet, the arrow symbol of a filter for a column can also be recognized and read.
- Improved commenting of controls in a specific form section.
- In scan mode, navigation by clicking left or right to get to a radio button has been improved; pressing the space bar toggles it.
Improvements when using high contrast mode in Access 2019
- The Filter button appears in the navigation bar of a record or form.
- In the Manage Data Tasks dialog box, the External Data tab displays saved imports.
- Column headers and command buttons are now displayed in data sheets.
Other accessibility improvements in Access 2019
Using keyboard shortcuts when working with Access databases not only assists in working more efficiently. Especially for users with limited vision or mobility, they are a great help and indispensable alternative to mouse-based work. The execution of individual actions inAccess 2019 is further complemented by the use of new keyboard shortcuts:
- The key combination alt + H creates a table.
- Clicking Q opens the filter of a table column.
- The key combination FD opens the Find and Replace dialog box.
- Clicking the key combination shift + F6 scrolls through all sections in a popup form.
- Editing a new value list item is easier: To do this, the Lookup Wizard creates three different types of lists to choose from: a lookup field, a value list field, or a multi-value field.
- The key combination ctrl + E opens the Edit List Items dialog.
dBASE files are supported again
Access 2019 again supports .dbf type files, they can now be re-imported or linked or exported.
Improvements to the "Tell Me" wizard
Access 2019 also adds the ability to get suggestions from Access about specific tasks or queries. By entering appropriate terms in the "Tell Me" field in the top ribbon, corresponding options are displayed. Simple questions are answered directly in the window; for more complex questions, "Tell Me" suggests those helps that best match the search term.
System requirements for Access 2019
Access 2019 is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. As a result, individual hardware requirements may differ.
- Operating system: Windows 10 (Enterprise, Home, Pro), Windows Server 2019
- Processor: min. 1.6 GHz
- RAM: min. 2 GB (32 Bit), 4 GB (64 Bit)
- Graphics: min. 1280 x 768, DirectX 9 with WDDM 2.0
- Compatible with: Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro
- Available languages: Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, others on request
Access 2019 buy cheap as Office single program from Wiresoft
MS Access is usually an integral part of the respective Microsoft Office suites and therefore not easily available individually as a purchase version. At Wiresoft you can buy MS Access 2019 as a stand-alone program - unlike many other software retailers - and at a particularly low price!
Your further big advantage: When purchasing this single user license, you neither have to enter into a long-term and usually expensive subscription commitment, nor do you have to accept a time restriction on use. Therefore, it is definitely worthwhile to buy Access 2019 as a single program from Wiresoft, as you will not have to download any paid updates later on.
The Access single user license offered is identical in terms of functionality to the version included in the Office Suite 2019. Thus, not only smaller companies, but or freelancers have the opportunity to benefit from all the advantages of the new Access 2019 - and also save money.
In addition to Access 2019, you can buy not only older previous versions of it, but also many other Microsoft software licenses in the Wiresoft Software Shop at a special price. These are always original Microsoft products. They were usually part of a volume license from a company or their usage rights were released again with the resale. However, this does not restrict their usability, nor do you as a buyer enter a legal grey area. Because with the purchase by Wiresoft, the previously installed software including license was deleted, so that it is free again and usable by a new user. As a reputable software dealer, Wiresoft offers all Microsoft products exclusively as pure full versions, which are therefore unlimited and 100% usable.
If you have any questions about Access 2019 or any other Office program, simply contact us by email, phone or chat and benefit from our expert advice.