MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2015 ENTERPRISE
Prices incl. VAT
Ready for immediate dispatch, delivery time 24h
- item number: SW10140
- Manufacturer No.: MX3-00098
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 (integrated development environment with various high-level languages)
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 - for smooth operation
You can not only create programs and apps with the development environment, but also use debugging functions to check them for errors. This saves you a lot of time during development, and after all errors have been fixed, you go into the test phase to get one step closer to the release. Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise is a recommendation for large companies with extensive development projects.
The Enterprise solution differs from the next smaller model, the Professional version, especially in the availability of the Snapshot Debugger and a preview of Time Travel Debugging (TTD).
You can adapt Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 to your requirements during installation and increase its specificity later on by adding independent extensions. In this way, you can also reduce system requirements and save unnecessary memory.
- Lap management
- Test tools
- Compatible with all major platforms
- Architecture and Modelling
- Team Foundation Server
- Integrated development environment
- Test Manager
Name: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise, German
Category: Full Version - License - Volume License
Requirements for the optimal use of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise:
- Windows 10, version 1507 or later: Home, Professional, Education and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with update 2919355): Core, Professional and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- 1.8 GHz processor or faster; dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB RAM; 4 GB RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum when running on a virtual machine)
- Disk space: up to 130 GB of available disk space, depending on the features installed. A normal installation requires 20-50 GB of free disk space.
- Hard disk speed: To improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid state drive (SSD).
- Graphics card that supports a resolution of at least 720p (1280 x 720) Visual Studio works best with a resolution of WXGA (1366 x 768) or higher.
With Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 you have everything you need for programming
With the integrated development environment for various high-level languages from Microsoft you can write and publish programs. You can choose from various programming languages (e.g. C++, C# or Metal programming language from Apple) and thus save the purchase of additional tools. So with Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 you get everything from one source!
Embedded Assemblies as mobile application, IntelliTrace and Live Unit Testing are further tools that are exclusively available in this version. Of course, you also have downgrade rights and can use Power BI Pro to optimize the creation and analysis of Business Intelligence data sets. Various real-time coding features are designed to increase the productivity of each individual developer.